The Kingston Flyer1714 Votes Currently Open
- Address: 221 Kent St.Kingston Railway Station, Queenstown 9748, New Zealand Map
- Timings: 10:00 am - 01:00 pm Details
- Phone: 64-32488848
- Ticket Price: 45 USD
- Tags: Off Beaten Path, Scenic Drive, Food And Drinks, Family And Kids
What previously used to be a fully functional mode of transportation during the erstwhile years is now a scenic railroad ride along the Wakatipu district on 14 kms of preserved tracks! The Kingston Flyer is a vintage train that has now been converted as a tourist attraction. Experience what it would be like to travel in the 80’s- whole compartments for your family, broad leather seats, door services with a wine and dine option as the Wakatipu district whizzes by, this vintage train ride is definitely one of the things you must do if you’re seeking a heritage tour in New Zealand.
The Kingston Flyer Travel Tips
- Due to locomotive issues, the Kingston Flyer will not be in service for the better part of the year 2014.
Entrance Ticket Details For The Kingston Flyer
- Adult (one way- $35, return $45), Child (one way $17.50, return $22.50), family (one way $87.50, return $112.50).
The Kingston Flyer Hours
- Ride Timings- 10:00 am & 1:30 pm.
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Queenstown before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Queenstown and book an accommodation of your choice.
- The Kingston Flyer Address: 221 Kent St.Kingston Railway Station, Queenstown 9748, New Zealand
- The Kingston Flyer Contact Number: 64-32488848
- The Kingston Flyer Timing: 10:00 am - 01:00 pm
- The Kingston Flyer Price: 45 USD
- Best time to visit The Kingston Flyer(preferred time): 10:00 am - 01:00 pm
- Try the best online travel planner to plan your travel itinerary!
36.8% of people who visit Queenstown include The Kingston Flyer in their plan
10 AM - 11 AM
89.06% of people start their The Kingston Flyer visit around 10 AM - 11 AM
People usually take around 30 Minutes to see The Kingston Flyer
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting The Kingston Flyer
People normally club together Milford Sound and Gibbston Valley Wines while planning their visit to The Kingston Flyer.
The Kingston Flyer Reviews & Ratings
Just wondering for the family pass how many people Is this pleaseAnswer Report Abuse
We would like tickets for Kingston Flyer in February 2022. Where can we purchase these tickets? Your assistance would be appreciated. Many thanks Dave RobertonAnswer Report Abuse
Is the train operating during July2021? Do we have to book? ThanksAnswer Report Abuse
Is this open everyday? How far in advance must you book? Please and thank you. JenAnswer Report Abuse