How to Reach Quimper
- By Air: Quimper - Cornouaille Airport, which is about 8kms away from the city has frequent flights to Paris and London. Another airport that operates flights to major international and national destinations is the Brest-Bretagne airport and can be reached within a 48 minute drive from the city.
- By Train: Gare de Quimper has trains departing towards Paris, Rennes and other parts of France. There are both TGV and normal train lines connecting these Quimper to these cities.
- By Car: Motorway N165 connects Quimper to Paris, Rennes, Nantes, Brest, Lorient and Vannes.
- By Foot: The city is very compact and most of the places to visit can be easily covered on foot.
- By Bus: The city is served by 7 urban and 16 suburban bus routes that help you get around the city.
|Laz to Quimper||32.82 km||32 mins|
|Lignol to Quimper||92.02 km||1 hour 32 mins|
|Auray to Quimper||129.33 km||2 hours 9 mins|
|Ploërmel to Quimper||189.19 km||3 hours 9 mins|
|St helier to Quimper||257.63 km||4 hours 17 mins|
|Plymouth to Quimper||263.64 km||4 hours 23 mins|
|Exeter to Quimper||308.16 km||5 hours 8 mins|
|Swansea to Quimper||402.11 km||6 hours 42 mins|
|London to Quimper||588.69 km||9 hours 48 mins|
|Totteridge to Quimper||592.29 km||9 hours 52 mins|