Musee De L'alambicCurrently Closed
- Address: 77 Chemin du Quinquis, 29000 Quimper, France.
- Timings: 09:00 am - 06:30 pm Details
- Phone: +33-298907564
- Ticket Price: Free
- Time Required: 01:30 Hrs
- Tags: Museum, Educational Site, Tourist Center, Family And Kids, Specialty Museum
Musee De L'alambic - Review
Breton has a long history of distilling. You’ll get to see some of the artefacts related to the process here – namely, stills. There’s a seventeenth century apple press, a number of copper stills and more. A heady scent will fill the air for most of your tour. At its end, you’re welcome to go ahead and engage in a fun tasting.
Musee De L'alambic Ticket Prices
- Group tours are charged EUR 2.50 per person.
How To reach Musee De L'alambic by Public Transport
- You’ll have to walk or you may drive here.
- Ask the locals for directions.
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Quimper before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Quimper and book an accommodation of your choice.
Things to Know Before Visiting Musee De L'alambic
95% of people who visit Quimper include Musee De L'alambic in their plan
54.55% of people start their Musee De L'alambic visit around 09 AM
1 Hr 30 Minutes
People usually take around 1 Hr 30 Minutes to see Musee De L'alambic
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Musee De L'alambic