Musee Des Beaux Arts165 Votes Currently Open
- Address: 40 Place Saint-Corentin, 29000 Quimper, France. Map
- Timings: 09:30 am - 05:30 pm Details
- Phone: +33-298954520
- Ticket Price: 5 EUR
- Time Required: 02:00 Hrs
- Tags: Art Museums, Museums, Family And Kids
Jean-Marie de Silguy bequeathed his art collection of 1200 paintings and 2000 drawings to Quimper on the condition that a museum would be built to house them. Today, most of the works here are by western European painters, Bretons, Flemish, Italian, and Dutch painters. Their special exhibitions are usually very good.
Musee Des Beaux Arts Travel Tips
- You can buy the Quimper Pass here.
Entrance Ticket Details For Musee Des Beaux Arts
- EUR 3 for students under 26.
- Free: under 12, art students, job seekers on presentation of proof of less than 6 months, persons with disabilities upon presentation of a disability card.
How to Reach Musee Des Beaux Arts
- You’ll have to walk here.
- Ask the locals for directions.
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Quimper before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Quimper and book an accommodation of your choice.
- Musee Des Beaux Arts Address: 40 Place Saint-Corentin, 29000 Quimper, France.
- Musee Des Beaux Arts Contact Number: +33-298954520
- Musee Des Beaux Arts Timing: 09:30 am - 05:30 pm
- Musee Des Beaux Arts Price: 5 EUR
- Best time to visit Musee Des Beaux Arts(preferred time): 09:30 am - 10:00 am
- Time required to visit Musee Des Beaux Arts: 02:00 Hrs
- Try the best online travel planner to plan your travel itinerary!
95% of people who visit Quimper include Musee Des Beaux Arts in their plan
2 PM - 3 PM
35.85% of people start their Musee Des Beaux Arts visit around 2 PM - 3 PM
People usually take around 2 Hrs to see Musee Des Beaux Arts
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Musee Des Beaux Arts
People normally club together Musee Departemental Breton and Le Jardin De La Retraite while planning their visit to Musee Des Beaux Arts.