Are you looking for what to do in Quimper?
PLACES TO SEE
- Roman Catholic cathedral of Saint-Corentin: Also known as Quimper cathedral, this is a magnificent gothic style church with a bend in the middle. It is also a popular tourist attraction in the city.
- Town centre: An ancient town square with timbered houses and medieval fortifications.
- Medieval garden: A charming garden in the southwest of the city.
- Musee Departmental Breton: A museum with the exhibits of archaeological findings around Brittany and is one of the important places to see in the city.
- Musee des Beaux Arts: A museum with a collection of fine paintings and other artworks.Guided Tours
THINGS TO DO
- Office de Tourisme de Quimper: The tourist information centre assists with the travel queries related to Quimper. It also helps the visitors with maps, travel guides and other required details. Address: Place de la Resistance, 29000 Quimper, France.
You can also hire a professional tour guide to take you around the tour of Quimper.
Below we have a list of things to do in Quimper and the places where you want to spend the best moments of your trip. At the same time, the city offers you the best neighborhoods to explore and new foods to try.
This list should help you in deciding and prioritizing what you should plan on your Quimper getaway. Find a mix of must-see tourist spots, underrated local hangouts, and maybe even a few new experiences you can try out.
Make the most of your trip to Quimper with confidence.