Bridal Veils Falls, Raglan
About Bridal Veils Falls, Raglan
Bridal Veils Falls, Raglan - Address
Address: Bridal Veils Falls, Kawhia Road, Raglan, New Zealand
Time Required: 01:00 Hrs
Timings: 24-hrs Details
Added 5K times in trip plans
Forest, Waterfall, Tourist Center, Nature
Try TripHobo to create your itinerary
Are you associated with this business? Get in touch
Set in the pristine forests, this absolutely stunning waterfall is just a small walk away from Raglan. Called Waireinga Falls by the natives, water here drops an amazing 55 meters into an almost ring-shaped pool. Visitors have an option to trek down to the pool and have a closer look at the spectacular waterfall.
Bridal Veils Falls Information
- Rock climbing, abseiling and swimming are not allowed near the falls.
- Pets are not allowed in the waterfall area to protect the native flora.
How To reach Bridal Veils Falls by Public Transport
- There is no public transportation to the waterfall. Your hotel may provide a free shuttle or you can book a tour/shuttle with Raglan Scenic Tours.
Restaurants Near Bridal Veils Falls
- The nearest eateries are in Raglan, some 6 miles away from the Waireinga Falls.
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Raglan before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Raglan and book an accommodation of your choice.
Bridal Veils Falls, Raglan Reviews - Write a Review
This is a spectacularly beautiful 55 metre high waterfall. Well worth the diversion if you're near Raglan. The walk to the viewing platform at the top is a 10 minute stroll on a well maintained track through lovely native bush. The best view, though, is from the bottom. Don't be put off by the steps. There are lots of them, but you won't regret the extra walk. It's approximately another 10 minutes to the bottom at an easy pace. You won't regret it.
Easy walk to the top of the falls. Then a well maintained track to the bottom with quite a few stairs but my 6 year old made it easy so not too hard.
Another nice fall. Had to walk 10-15 min into the bush from the parking area. Parking beside the main road & make sure no valuables visible. Not a safe parking spot. You got couple of levels of viewing points from top of the falls to the bottom.
Very lovely waterfall. Small walk down 261 stairs to by to the bottom. Worth a look
Raglan's pride and joy as far as waterfalls are concerned. There are three viewing platforms levels, a short walk will lead you to the top of the falls from there it's 261 steps to the bottom with a viewing platform about halfway down and a platform at the bottom.
- Nearby Attractions
- Karioi Lodge Backpackers And Hostel
- 10 Wallis St
- Raglan Airfield Airport
- Up Surf Coaching
- Raglan Day-wise Trips
- What to See in 24 Hours in Raglan
- What to See in 48 Hours in Raglan
- What to See in 72 Hours in Raglan
- How to Spend 5 Days in Raglan
- How to Spend 6 Days in Raglan
- How to Spend 7 Days in Raglan