How to Reach Raglan
- By Air: There are no flights to Raglan. The Auckland Airport is the closest international airport and shuttles are available from the airport to any accommodation in Raglan.
- By Bus: The nearby cities of Auckland and Hamilton are well connected to Raglan by Intercity buses, private bus operators like Naked Bus and Busit; as well as by shuttles.
- By Boat: Raglan is not accessible by boat from other cities in New Zealand.
- By Taxi: Taxis can be hired from Auckland or nearby cities of Auckland, Hamilton and Kawhia.
- By Bus: Buses service the town thrice a day on weekdays and twice a day of Saturday, making limited stops. There is no bus service on Sundays and public holidays, except for a Sunday beach bus which services only certain parts of the city.
- By Car: Driving around Raglan is pretty easy with decent roads and road signs. However, being a small town cars are not strictly necessary, especially since many hotels and attractions provide courtesy shuttles.
- By Taxi: Taxis can be hired on call and are a safe but expensive option to travel around.
- By Scooter: You can hire a fully automatic 50 cc scooter from the Raglan Scooter Rentals for just $35 for an entire day.
- By Bike: There are plenty of bike rentals in Raglan and cycling is a very convenient and safe way to travel around the town.