How to Reach Raglan
- By Air: There are no flights to Raglan. The Auckland Airport is the closest international airport and shuttles are available from the airport to any accommodation in Raglan.
- By Bus: The nearby cities of Auckland and Hamilton are well connected to Raglan by Intercity buses, private bus operators like Naked Bus and Busit; as well as by shuttles.
- By Boat: Raglan is not accessible by boat from other cities in New Zealand.
- By Taxi: Taxis can be hired from Auckland or nearby cities of Auckland, Hamilton and Kawhia.
- By Bus: Buses service the town thrice a day on weekdays and twice a day of Saturday, making limited stops. There is no bus service on Sundays and public holidays, except for a Sunday beach bus which services only certain parts of the city.
- By Car: Driving around Raglan is pretty easy with decent roads and road signs. However, being a small town cars are not strictly necessary, especially since many hotels and attractions provide courtesy shuttles.
- By Taxi: Taxis can be hired on call and are a safe but expensive option to travel around.
- By Scooter: You can hire a fully automatic 50 cc scooter from the Raglan Scooter Rentals for just $35 for an entire day.
- By Bike: There are plenty of bike rentals in Raglan and cycling is a very convenient and safe way to travel around the town.
Know about the preferred mode of transport, average time spent and average distance traveled for commute in Raglan. The most preferred mode of transport in Raglan is Walking.
Average distance: 17.3 km Average time: 33.7 min
Walking 50%Walking 30 min Driving 5 min Overall average time for 4.16 kms 35 min
Bike 10%Bike 20 min Walking 2 min Overall average time for 20 kms 22 min
Car 40%Driving 35 min Overall average time for 33.05 kms 35 min