Magic Mountain Horse Treks, RaglanCurrently Open [Closes at 06:00 pm]
- Address: 334 Houchen Road, Raglan, New Zealand
- Timings: 05:00 am - 06:00 pm Details
- Phone: +64-78256892
- Ticket Price: 50 NZD
- Time Required: 02:00 Hrs
- Tags: Mountain, Safari, Family And Kids, Rides
About Magic Mountain Horse Treks, Raglan
Come and visit the only mountain in the world from where you can see three harbours (Raglan, Kawhia and Aotea) and four mountains (Karioi, Pirongia, Taranaki and Ruapehu). Situated near to Raglan’s beach and the Bridal Veil Falls, a bit secluded from the town, the mountain is truly magical spot like its name. It is its horse trekking farm that has been able to attract visitors from all around the world.
Reaching the place, the horse riding tour welcomes you, gives you a ride on a horse back and takes you all around the mountain. The tour sometimes extends up to Bridal Veil Falls as well. Whether you are a novice or a trained horse rider, guides are there to help you out.
Highlighted feature: -watch the stunning sun rise or sunset from the peak.
Magic Mountain Horse Treks Information
- Wear long comfortable pants and flat soled shoes with a heel if possible or sneakers.
- Things provided are helmets, riding instructions and a trek guide.
Magic Mountain Horse Treks Ticket Prices
- 1 hour horse trek - NZD50.
- 1 and ½ hour trek - NZD55.
- 2 hour horse trek - NZD80 (journey continues till Te Mata Domain, through Pine trees and across farmland.
- Trek to Bridal Veil Falls - NZD100.
- Pony rides - NZD70.
Magic Mountain Horse Treks Opening and Closing Hours
- The horse trek varies from 30 minutes to 2 hour.
- You can visit the place during sunset.
How To reach Magic Mountain Horse Treks by Public Transport
- By Car
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Raglan before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Raglan and book an accommodation of your choice.
Things to Know Before Visiting Magic Mountain Horse Treks
95% of people who visit Raglan include Magic Mountain Horse Treks in their plan
10 AM - 11 AM
61.54% of people start their Magic Mountain Horse Treks visit around 10 AM - 11 AM
People usually take around 2 Hrs to see Magic Mountain Horse Treks
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Magic Mountain Horse Treks