Manu BayCurrently Open
- Address: Manu Bay, Raglan, New Zealand
- Timings: 24-hrs Details
- Time Required: 01:00 Hrs
- Tags: Beach, Sport, Walking Area, Tourist Center, Family And Kids, Water Sport, Boating
About Manu Bay, Raglan
Arguably the most famous spot in Raglan, Manu Bay was featured in the much-loved surfer movie The Endless Summer. It is also the venue for many international surfing competitions due to long, consistent and accessible breaks. A huge attraction for surfers, the place is also appreciated by visitors of all ages and interests. Amazingly beautiful and rich in vegetation, the Manu Bay is perfect for boating, fishing or a peaceful walk on the beach.
Manu Bay Information
- The currents are strong in the bay and beginners are not advised to surf here.
How To reach Manu Bay by Public Transport
- Since Manu Bay is serviced by just one bus, it is highly recommended that you hire a taxi from Raglan Taxi or a shuttle from Raglan Shuttles, in case your hotel does not provide a fee shuttle service.
Restaurants Near Manu Bay
- Although the place has a good scattering of beach shops, the closest restaurants are in Raglan, just 4 miles away.
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Raglan before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Raglan and book an accommodation of your choice.
Things to Know Before Visiting Manu Bay
95% of people who visit Raglan include Manu Bay in their plan
08 AM - 09 AM
37.74% of people start their Manu Bay visit around 08 AM - 09 AM
People usually take around 1 Hr to see Manu Bay
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Manu Bay
Manu Bay Map
Manu Bay Trips
3 Views15 Days 14 Nights15 Day Trip to Auckland, Taupo, Wellington, RotoruBy: PruthviCity: Auckland, Taupo, Wellington, Rotorua, Raglan
5 Views15 Days 14 Nights15 Day Trip to Taupo, Wellington, Auckland, RaglanBy: Guest UserCity: Auckland, Taupo, Wellington, Rotorua, Raglan
Manu Bay, Raglan Reviews
So good! Great views and left hand surf break. Easy parking.
Nice place to stop and enjoy the view.
Waves were good
Very good place to go fishing from
Good surf location
All QuestionsManu bay
- Mt Pisgah Baptist Church
- Mt Hermon Pentecostal
- Classroom Antics
- Heritage Park Recreation
- Wood Valley Estates
- Van Hook Glade Campground
- Reeves Bible Church
- Pettigrew Regional Library
- Washington County Library
- Rain Nightclub
- Bowling Centers Of Southern CA
- Mount Carmel Church
- United Art & Education
- Community United Reform Church
- First Baptist Church