Manu BayCurrently Open
- Address: Manu Bay, Raglan, New Zealand
- Timings: 24-hrs Details
- Ticket Price: Free
- Time Required: 01:00 Hrs
- Tags: Beach, Sport, Walking Area, Tourist Center, Family And Kids, Water Sport, Boating
Manu Bay - Review
Arguably the most famous spot in Raglan, Manu Bay was featured in the much-loved surfer movie The Endless Summer. It is also the venue for many international surfing competitions due to long, consistent and accessible breaks. A huge attraction for surfers, the place is also appreciated by visitors of all ages and interests. Amazingly beautiful and rich in vegetation, the Manu Bay is perfect for boating, fishing or a peaceful walk on the beach.
Manu Bay Information
- The currents are strong in the bay and beginners are not advised to surf here.
How To reach Manu Bay by Public Transport
- Since Manu Bay is serviced by just one bus, it is highly recommended that you hire a taxi from Raglan Taxi or a shuttle from Raglan Shuttles, in case your hotel does not provide a fee shuttle service.
Restaurants Near Manu Bay
- Although the place has a good scattering of beach shops, the closest restaurants are in Raglan, just 4 miles away.
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Raglan before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Raglan and book an accommodation of your choice.
Things to Know Before Visiting Manu Bay
86.99% of people who visit Raglan include Manu Bay in their plan
65.91% of people start their Manu Bay visit around 09 AM
People usually take around 1 Hr to see Manu Bay
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Manu Bay
Manu Bay Trips
1 View19 Days 18 Nights19 Day Trip to Auckland, Christchurch, Taupo, Dunedin, Rotorua, Raglan from MumbaiBy: Guest UserCity: Auckland, Raglan, Christchurch, Taupo, Dunedin, Rotorua
Manu Bay, Raglan Reviews
Awesome place to chill and have fun, surf and walk. Some days have surf rescue at the beach.
So good! Great views and left hand surf break. Easy parking.
Nice place to stop and enjoy the view.
Waves were good
Very good place to go fishing from