Raglan Museum, Raglan
Raglan Museum, Raglan - Address, Phone Number, Ticket Price
Address: Raglan Museum, 15 Wainui Road, Raglan, Waikato, New Zealand
Ticket Price: 2 NZD
Time Required: 01:00 Hrs
Timings: 09:30 am - 05:30 pm Details
Added 3.6K times in trip plans
Museum, Exhibition , Specialty Museum
Try TripHobo to create your itinerary
Are you associated with this business? Get in touch
About Raglan Museum, Raglan
A plain, minimalist building in the centre of Raglan, the Raglan Museum showcases the local history and Maori sculptures. The exhibits provide an intimate insight into the daily lives of the settlers, with everyday objects such as a wooden telephone, vintage kerosene pumps and lamps, as well as photographs and diaries from the World War II era.
Raglan Museum Information
- Children - $1, Pre-schoolers - Free.
Raglan Museum Opening and Closing Hours
- The museum is open till 5 pm of weekends during the winter months.
- The summer hours of the museum are from 9 am to 7 pm on weekdays and 9:30 am to 6 pm on weekends.
How To reach Raglan Museum by Public Transport
- Although a bus service is available, it is very rudimentary and visitors are advised to book a taxi or shuttle.
Restaurants Near Raglan Museum
- The Shack
- Zaragoza Restaurant & Cafe
- Raglan Roast
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Raglan before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Raglan and book an accommodation of your choice.
Raglan Museum, Raglan Reviews - Write a Review
Well worth a visit. Small but interesting
A real hidden gem in raglan. Has quality exhibitions
Lovely little museum