Accipiter2 Votes Currently Open
- Address: Cameron Village, 2046 Clark Ave, Raleigh, NC 27605, United States
- Timings: 10:00 am - 07:00 pm Details
- Phone: +1-9197559309
- Time Required: 01:30 Hrs
- Tags: Family And Kids, Arts And Crafts, Specialty Shop
The Accipiter is a fun retail store to go to when in the vicinity of Cameron Village Shopping Center in Raleigh. It was opened up in 1988 by former biologists Pat and Sandy Friedman and heavily reflects the interests of its customers and owners in the fields of Fine Arts & Crafts, Fun knick-knacks and wonderful lighting equipment. The shop continues to evolve constantly and don’t be surprised if the next time you visit, an entirely new section has been added or an old one has been done away with.
Accipiter Travel Tips
- Check official website for latest inventory.
Entrance Ticket Details For Accipiter
- Prices depend on purchases.
How to Reach Accipiter
- By Bus: Bus 2, 12 and 16 stop at Cameron St at Daniels St bus station
- By renting or hiring a car/taxi.
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Raleigh before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Raleigh and book an accommodation of your choice.