Cameron VillageCurrently Closed
- Address: 2034 Cameron Street, Raleigh, NC 27605, United States
- Timings: 08:00 am - 11:00 pm Details
- Phone: +1-9198211350
- Time Required: 02:00 Hrs
- Tags: Club, Restaurant, Shopping Center, Family And Kids
Ever since 1949, the Cameron Village Shopping Center has been a favourite haunt for diners and shoppers in Raleigh. The area is an excellent place for exploration and discovery of the wonderful secrets that Raleigh has hidden in her bosom. The Cameron Village has excellent shops, clubs, restaurants and pubs to choose from and to enjoy the hospitality of the city. One can see people of all ages, let it be college students to women out for shopping to seniors out for a drink and chat, moving around in the area having a great time.
Entrance Ticket Details For Cameron Village
- Prices vary from shop to shop.
Cameron Village Hours
- Individual shop timings may vary.
How to Reach Cameron Village
- By Bus: Bus 12 and 16 stop at Cameron St at Daniels St bus station.
- By renting or hiring a car/taxi.
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Raleigh before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Raleigh and book an accommodation of your choice.
0.4% of people who visit Raleigh include Cameron Village in their plan
95% of people start their Cameron Village visit around 3 PM
People usually take around 2 Hrs to see Cameron Village
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Cameron Village
People normally also visit Raleigh Little Theatre And Rose Garden while planning their trip to Cameron Village.