Doak Field2 Votes
- Address: 1081 Varsity Dr, Raleigh, NC 27606, United States
- Time Required: 03:00 Hrs
- Tags: Stadium, Family And Kids
The Doak Field is a popular baseball venue that opened up back in 1966 and plays home to the North Carolina State University Wolfpack college baseball team of the NCAA Division I Atlantic Coast Conference, a much revered and prestigious league in American sports. It can accommodate almost 3000 people in the stadium. It would be a great experience to catch a sight of America’s favorite sport being played very enthusiastically at the college level in Raleigh city.
Doak Field Travel Tips
- Ask locally or visit official website for upcoming events.
Entrance Ticket Details For Doak Field
- Prices vary from event to event.
Doak Field Hours
- Timings vary from event to event.
How to Reach Doak Field
- By Bus: Bus 5, 7, 13 and 16 stop at Sullivan Dr at Admin Services bus station
- By renting or hiring a car/taxi.
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Raleigh before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Raleigh and book an accommodation of your choice.
Doak Field Reviews & Ratings
Nice place to see a ballgame. You could say it's small, I'd say it's intimate. Drawback, there is no shade anywhere. Bring an umbrella on a hot and sunny day.
Always a great time! Perfect for a family day or date night. Go Wolfpack!
I m not impressed with this field. Expected more for a D-1 power 5 conference school.
Great place to spend some time!. . . . Time for a new coach.
It was outstanding, staff was great NCSU baseball players great.