The Frankie’s Fun Park is a family amusement and gaming park that offers a variety of fun activities to do like video games, bumper cars, laser tag and food stalls giving tasty delights. One doesn’t need to pay to enter the park but each attraction has a price, so it is convenient for parents who want to keep their kids busy for some time while they can just sit back and enjoy their munchies. Some of the popular attraction here are the Fun house, Spider web, Sky trail and the Go-Kart track.
Frankie's Fun Park Travel Tips
- On slow weekdays park might close early.
- No outside food or drinks allowed inside park.
Entrance Ticket Details For Frankie's Fun Park
- Admission is free into the park.
- Different attractions have their own individual prices. Please refer to the official website.
How to Reach Frankie's Fun Park
- By Bus: Bus 15 stops at TW Alexander at Fun Park Dr (Inbound) bus station.
- By renting or hiring a car/taxi.
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Raleigh before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Raleigh and book an accommodation of your choice.
23.35% of people who visit Raleigh include Frankie's Fun Park in their plan
30.43% of people start their Frankie's Fun Park visit around 10 AM
People usually take around 6 Hrs to see Frankie's Fun Park
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Frankie's Fun Park