How to Reach Raleigh
- By Air: Raleigh-Durham International Airport works at full capacity and has flights to London, Heathrow and other international cities along with domestic flights like Las Vegas, Los Angeles and Denver.
- By Train: There are 3 routes that serve Raleigh city – Piedmont to Charlotte, Carolinian and Silver Star to Richmond, Washington D.C., New York City, Florida, Columbia and Savannah
- By Bus: Buses from almost all major cities can be taken to Raleigh and nearby Durham
- By Car: The I-40, I-85, I-95 and US 1 roads go close to Raleigh and provide connectivity to Durham, Asheville, New York, Florida Keys and Wilmington
- By Bus: There are frequent buses that traverse throughout the city
- By Taxi: Taxis are recommended for late nights and far off attractions