How to Reach Raleigh
- By Air: Raleigh-Durham International Airport works at full capacity and has flights to London, Heathrow and other international cities along with domestic flights like Las Vegas, Los Angeles and Denver.
- By Train: There are 3 routes that serve Raleigh city – Piedmont to Charlotte, Carolinian and Silver Star to Richmond, Washington D.C., New York City, Florida, Columbia and Savannah
- By Bus: Buses from almost all major cities can be taken to Raleigh and nearby Durham
- By Car: The I-40, I-85, I-95 and US 1 roads go close to Raleigh and provide connectivity to Durham, Asheville, New York, Florida Keys and Wilmington
- By Bus: There are frequent buses that traverse throughout the city
- By Taxi: Taxis are recommended for late nights and far off attractions
Know about the preferred mode of transport, average time spent and average distance traveled for commute in Raleigh. The most preferred mode of transport in Raleigh is Car.
Average distance: 27.08 km Average time: 32.16 min
Car 90.2%Driving 32.09 min Walking 0.41 min Overall average time for 28.39 kms 32.5 min
Bike 1.96%Bike 12 min Overall average time for 2.41 kms 12 min
Walking 3.92%Walking 23.5 min Bike 4.5 min Overall average time for 2.5 kms 28 min
Bus/Trolleybus 1.96%Bus 45 min Overall average time for 40.23 kms 45 min