North Carolina State University147 Votes Currently Open
- Address: Raleigh, NC 27695, United States
- Timings: 08:00 am - 05:00 pm Details
- Phone: +1-9195152011
- Time Required: 01:00 Hrs
- Tags: Educational Site, Family And Kids, University
The North Carolina State University is a highly popular public, coeducational research university in Raleigh and is a corner of the Research Triangle along with Duke University and University of North Carolina. The campus has had several notable alumni in its illustrious history. The campus is a beautiful combination of natural beauty, serene landscape and typical college life atmosphere. It is sure to bring nostalgia to you and remind you of your good old college days.
North Carolina State University Travel Tips
- Check with University help center about guided tour timings and availability.
Entrance Ticket Details For North Carolina State University
- Tours are available for freshmen and transfer students at: 2 USD
North Carolina State University Hours
- Visitor Center Information (Monday – Friday): 8:00 am – 4:30 pm
- Closed on Saturday, Sunday and University Holidays.
How to Reach North Carolina State University
- By Bus: Buses 1,2,8 and many more stop at Dan Allen Dr at Hodges Bldg (Across) bus station
- By renting or hiring a car/taxi.
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Raleigh before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Raleigh and book an accommodation of your choice.
18.7% of people who visit Raleigh include North Carolina State University in their plan
1 PM - 2 PM
34.48% of people start their North Carolina State University visit around 1 PM - 2 PM
People usually take around 1 Hr to see North Carolina State University
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting North Carolina State University