The North Carolina Symphony is one of the finest and in fact the first state supported symphony in the whole county. It was founded in 1932 and has now become an important and honored part of North Carolina’s cultural life. They host a lot of shows throughout the year and have a huge fan following in the whole state. Many visitors from outside flock over to Raleigh to catch a sight of the melodious symphonies in work.
North Carolina Symphony Travel Tips
- Please check schedule of available shows on official website ahead of your visit and plan accordingly.
Entrance Ticket Details For North Carolina Symphony
- Ticket prices vary from show to show. Please refer to official website for details.
North Carolina Symphony Hours
- Theatre timings vary from show to show
- Box Office timings (3700 Gleenwood Avenue #130, Raleigh, NC 27612): 09:00 am – 05:00 pm, Monday - Friday
How to Reach North Carolina Symphony
- By Bus: Bus R-Line stops at Performing Arts Center bus station.
- By Train: Raleigh Train Station is a short walk away.
- By renting or hiring a car/taxi.
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Raleigh before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Raleigh and book an accommodation of your choice.
5.94% of people who visit Raleigh include North Carolina Symphony in their plan
11 AM - 12 PM
71.43% of people start their North Carolina Symphony visit around 11 AM - 12 PM
People usually take around 3 Hrs to see North Carolina Symphony
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting North Carolina Symphony
North Carolina Symphony Reviews & Ratings
Went to buy tickets at the box office to save the 8 dollar online or over the phone processing fee. They were so helpful in finding me great seats. Glad I took the time to go out there.
Performances are always wonderful. Venue is amazing.
Sounds great! Fun concert! Cool venue. Gem of NC