North HillsCurrently Open
- Address: 4120 Main St, Raleigh, NC 27609, United States Map
- Timings: 08:00 am - 11:00 pm Details
- Phone: +1-9198335263
- Time Required: 03:00 Hrs
- Tags: Outdoors, Entertainment, Concert, Market, Family And Kids
The North Hills area is an outdoor shopping area located in midtown Raleigh and has many restaurants, stores, offices, entertainment venues, residential homes and a retirement centre all located in the premises. This posh area also has a commons area that features events such as live concerts, festivals and markets. The market was originally started in 1960 but was then converted into an enclosed mall in a few years. It has ever since then, regularly won various awards for its facilities and quality of shops. Today the North Hills have more than 100 shops in its vicinity and are full with people from all over Raleigh on a regular basis.
Entrance Ticket Details For North Hills
- Charges vary from shop to shop.
North Hills Hours
- Timings vary from shop to shop.
How to Reach North Hills
- By Bus: Bus 8 and 24L stop and North Hills Mall at N State Bank bus station
- By renting or hiring a car/taxi.
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Raleigh before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Raleigh and book an accommodation of your choice.
- North Hills Address: 4120 Main St, Raleigh, NC 27609, United States
- North Hills Contact Number: +1-9198335263
- North Hills Timing: 08:00 am - 11:00 pm
- Best time to visit North Hills(preferred time): 10:00 am - 06:00 pm
- Time required to visit North Hills: 03:00 Hrs
- Try the best online travel planner to plan your travel itinerary!
0.72% of people who visit Raleigh include North Hills in their plan
95% of people start their North Hills visit around 4 PM
People usually take around 3 Hrs to see North Hills
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting North Hills
People normally also visit Historic Oak View County Park while planning their trip to North Hills.