Pnc Arena, Raleigh
About Pnc Arena, Raleigh
Pnc Arena, Raleigh - Address, Phone Number
Address: 1400 Edwards Mill Rd, Raleigh, NC 27607, United States
Time Required: 03:00 Hrs
Added 1.9K times in trip plans
Arena, Family And Kids
Try TripHobo to create your itinerary
Are you associated with this business? Get in touch
The PNC Arena is an indoor arena located in Raleigh that hosts a variety of events but is especially popular for playing home to the Carolina Hurricanes of the National Hockey League and the NC State Wolfpack men’s basketball team of NCAA. The Arena is huge in size and can seat upto 20,000 people for basketball and ice hockey events. Apart from the regular season events, the arena has also hosted countless concerts and gigs from famous celebrities and matches from the wildly popular WWE. If you get the chance, catch a sight of any of the many events going in the arena and you are sure to have a delightful time.
Pnc Arena Information
- No outside food and beverage allowed.
Pnc Arena Ticket Prices
- Match tickets vary from event to event.
- Parking is 15 USD for cars and vans.
Pnc Arena Opening and Closing Hours
Box office timings:
Summer Hours (Currently):
- Monday-Friday: 12pm - 5pm
- Saturday and Sunday: closed on non-event days unless there is an on-sale.
- Saturday morning on-sale schedule will be 10am - 1pm
Summer Event Days (Currently):
- Monday-Friday: 12pm - 60 minutes after event begins event /game times may vary
- Saturday-Sunday: at least 3 hours prior to event - 60 minutes after event begins
- Monday-Friday: 10am - 6pm
- Saturday 12pm - 4pm: (unless there is a NC State Football game)
- Closed Sunday unless there is an event or ticket on-sale
- Monday-Friday: 10am - 60 minutes after the event begins
- Saturday-Sunday: at least 3 hours prior to event - 60 minutes after event begins event / game times may vary
How To reach Pnc Arena by Public Transport
- By Bus: Bus 6 and DRX stop at Carter-Finley Park and Ride bus station.
- By renting or hiring a car/taxi.
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Raleigh before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Raleigh and book an accommodation of your choice.
PNC Arena, Raleigh Reviews - Write a Review
PNC Arena is perfect! Well, close. Clean! Security was everywhere but not imposing on the excitement. The staff!! Any business should take note....the staff were all well informed and knew answers to questions. I don't go to events often so $ for concessions was a surprise. Bottle water $5!? I made do with wine. Keep up the outstanding job!
The arena itself is great and well thought out, and there's really not a bad seat in the house to watch any event. But be prepared to spend a LOT of money. Parking is a total rip off ($20 for the last event) and as far as i can tell they offer no other alternatives (like cheaper parking offsite or park and rides), and food and drinks are crazy expensive. On the plus side, they have a good variety of food but a lot of it isn't that great in my opinion. Tickets for events are typically pretty pricey anyway, but add in parking and food and you're spending a lot.
Easy place to maneuver but LOVED that they have a sensory kit available for free! Kit includes noise cancelling headphones and some fidgets. Just have to give them your license to hold. Perfect for my daughter during a hockey game.
We are attending the 2017 Don't Give Up! Convention of Jehovah's Witnesses here at the PNC Arena. The staff are very friendly and professional, smiling all the time. They have a welcoming attitude. They are so organized and polite, starting from the car park entrance. The Arena is spotless. I wonder how they do it. But it's a place you will like to be.
Very well laid out arena. Almost any seat is a good one...just depends on how close you want to be. Seen the circus and a wrestling event here. Maybe I’ll catch a sports event one day.
- Nearby Attractions
- Aloft Raleigh
- Residence Inn By Marriott Raleigh Midtown
- University Of North Carolina At Chapel Hill
- The Cheesecake Factory
- Hyatt House Raleigh North Hills
- Monkey Joe's
- Davenport & Winkleperry
- Ambassador Entertainment Mission Valley Cinema
- Hedingham Golf Club
- Regal North Hills Stadium 14
- Raleigh Day-wise Trips
- What to See in 24 Hours in Raleigh
- What to See in 48 Hours in Raleigh
- What to See in 72 Hours in Raleigh
- How to Spend 5 Days in Raleigh
- How to Spend 6 Days in Raleigh
- How to Spend 7 Days in Raleigh