Pullen Park309 Votes Currently Open
- Address: 408 Ashe Ave, Raleigh, NC 27606, United States
- Timings: 10:00 am - 06:00 pm Details
- Phone: +1-9199966468
- Time Required: 02:00 Hrs
- Tags: Amusement Park, Park, Family And Kids
The Pullen Park in Raleigh is the oldest public park in North Carolina and 5th oldest amusement parks in US. The park was established in 1887 and is spread over an area of 66 acres. The park has a concessions stand, picnic area and several small rides like the Pullen Park Carousel, train and pedal boats to be ridden on the park’s own pond. The Pullen Aquatic Center, Pullen Arts Center and Theatre in the Park are also located within the premises. The park is an excellent place to have a few hours of complete fun and merrymaking.
Pullen Park Travel Tips
- Amusements hours depend on darkness or weather conditions.
- Tickets required for riders above 13 months.
- Riders 12 months and younger are free with a paying adult.
- Pullen park address - 520 Ashe Ave, Raleigh, NC 27606, USA
- pullen park phone number - +1 919-996-6468.
- pullen park tickets are required for each ride in the Park.
- Most of the rides require 1 ticket, but pedal boat requires 6 tickets.
Entrance Ticket Details For Pullen Park
Pullen park prices -
- pullen park Carousel price: USD 1
- Miniature Train Ride: USD 1
- Kiddie Boat ride: USD 1
- Aquatic Center: for residents - USD 2.75, For visitors - USD 5.50
- Pullen park paddle boats cost: USD 6
Pullen Park Hours
Community Center timings:
- Monday – Friday: 10 am – 9 pm
- Saturday: 9 am – 3pm
- Sunday closed
Arts Center timings:
- Monday – Thursday: 9 am – 10 pm
- Friday: 9 am – 1 pm
- Saturday: 9 am – 5 pm
- Sunday: 1 pm – 5 pm
- Monday – Sunday: 10 am – 6 pm
How to Reach Pullen Park
- By Bus: Bus 11, 300, 301 and 305 stop at Western Blvd at Ashe Ave bus station.
- By renting or hiring a car/taxi.
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Raleigh before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Raleigh and book an accommodation of your choice.
39.31% of people who visit Raleigh include Pullen Park in their plan
10 AM - 11 AM
44.44% of people start their Pullen Park visit around 10 AM - 11 AM
People usually take around 2 Hrs to see Pullen Park
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Pullen Park
Pullen Park Reviews & Ratings
Where to park car?Answer Report Abuse
An alternative weekdays parking may be available on Hunt Drive Soccer Fields on Dorthea Dix Campus and an alternative weekend parking may be found at Cates Ave. Parking Deck.Report Abuse