The Raleigh Little Theatre is a small but beautifully done up community theatre in Raleigh which usually produces 10 to 11 productions in a year and also owns an extensive theatre education program for youths and adults alike. Adjacent to this compound is the Rose Garden, which is one of the 3 accredited gardens in North Carolina. The garden has 60 beds with almost 56 varieties of rose. Though the garden can be booked for events and occasions, it also is a beautiful place to take a short walk to calm down all of those jangled nerves.
Raleigh Little Theatre And Rose Garden Travel Tips
- Please check schedule of events before arriving at theatre.
Entrance Ticket Details For Raleigh Little Theatre And Rose Garden
- Ticket prices for theater vary from show to show.
- Rose Garden ticket: Free entry
Raleigh Little Theatre And Rose Garden Hours
Theater timings vary from show to show.
Box Office timings:
- General (Monday – Friday): 12:00 pm - 5:00 pm
- Performance days (Thursday and Friday): 12:00 pm to curtain
- Performance days (Saturday): Adult show days – 5:00 pm to curtain
- Performance days (Saturday): Family series show – 12:00 pm to curtain of last show
- Performance days (Sunday): Adult show days – 12:00 pm to curtain
- Performance days (Sunday): Family series show – 12:00 pm to curtain of last show
- Box office closed on weekends when there are no performances.
- Rose Garden: Sunrise – Sunset, Monday – Sunday
How to Reach Raleigh Little Theatre And Rose Garden
- By Bus: Bus 12 stops at Clark Ave at Gardner St. bus station
- By renting or hiring a car/taxi.
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Raleigh before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Raleigh and book an accommodation of your choice.
21.8% of people who visit Raleigh include Raleigh Little Theatre And Rose Garden in their plan
11 AM - 12 PM
85.71% of people start their Raleigh Little Theatre And Rose Garden visit around 11 AM - 12 PM
People usually take around 3 Hrs to see Raleigh Little Theatre And Rose Garden
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Raleigh Little Theatre And Rose Garden
Raleigh Little Theatre And Rose Garden Reviews & Ratings
I have to admit, I had doubts given previous experiences at other small theaters. However, from the first moments of entering the theater it was evident that the house is well cared for and loved. The show was well presented (lights, audio, production, etc...) And the cast was passionate and the fun they were having performing bled through to the audience which made a fantastic show simply phenomenal. Thank you RLT for a fantastic showing
A great performance by the young theatrical group that had just completed a week of theater camp. The plays they created their performance were awesome. Thank you for such a delightful afternoon.
Always fun. Family friendly. Dog friendly for friendly dogs. They serve beer on movie nights until 9pm. Also have food trucks on movie nights. I've never had a bad experience here and love that this place is part of our community.
Excellent play, fabulously acted, with exceptional lead voices and harmoniously linked choral undertones. Funny. Lively. British-wicked. Delightful in all respects. Easily 5 stars!
A wonderful afternoon to go see the play, A Gentleman's Guide to Love and Murder. The actors were engaging and sang excellently. The venue is cozy and been a part of Raleigh since the 1930s.