Ariyaman BeachCurrently Open
- Address: Uchipuli, Tamil Nadu 623516 India, Rameshwaram
- Timings: 24-hrs Details
- Ticket Price: Free
- Time Required: 02:30 Hrs
- Tags: Beach, Park, Leisure, Family And Kids, Boating
Ariyaman Beach - Review
This beach is about a 150 kilometer wide and 2 kilometers long. It is very well maintained so you can expect clean water and tidy surroundings. The waves are soft and gentle and the place is pretty calm. Unwind here after a hectic day or spend a whole day of peace and bliss while your feet rest on the soft golden sand and the wind tickles your face, at the Ariyaman Beach in the city of Rameshwaram.
You could also enjoy the following activities here:
- Swimming pools
- Sea bath
- View of casuarinas plantation
- Children’s park
Ariyaman Beach Information
- Wear sunscreen.
- Swim only in shallow water.
- Look for sings like flags to understand where the water is deep.
- Carry an extra pair of clothes.
How To reach Ariyaman Beach by Public Transport
- Hire a taxi or a rickshaw to get here.
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Rameshwaram before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Rameshwaram and book an accommodation of your choice.
Things to Know Before Visiting Ariyaman Beach
95% of people who visit Rameshwaram include Ariyaman Beach in their plan
12 PM - 1 PM
44.07% of people start their Ariyaman Beach visit around 12 PM - 1 PM
2 Hrs 30 Minutes
People usually take around 2 Hrs 30 Minutes to see Ariyaman Beach
94.36% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Ariyaman Beach
Ariyaman Beach Map
Ariyaman Beach Trips
Ariyaman Beach, Rameshwaram Reviews
Good picnic spot. Some watersports available. Swimming pool available. Small cottages Available. A small fresh water falls s there. Local eatables available. A historical hindi temple is there. A non gated railway track crossing is there. So be careful while crossing. Beach is clean. Not very much crowded.
It is a popular beach also known as Kushi Beach in Rameshwaram. It is a little crowded compared to other beaches but they are neat and clean. A few food stalls are also available at the beach. Just enjoy a stroll by the beach or just lie down and have a great sun bath. P.S. please do not littler on the beach. Keep it clean and tidy.
Cristal clear water and nice beach but their is no waves ,good ambiance and this beach is safe Best for family trip
Very neat and clean beach. Keep own eatables and beverages.
Best place to enjoy evening time with family. This place had not too much crowd. Enjoy swimming in the seashore. Fried fish and some dishes available here.
All QuestionsAriyaman beach
- Dom Katechetyczny
- Muzeum Im. A. Kłosińskiego
- Parafia Rzymskokatolicka Najdroższej Krwi Pana Jezusa
- Parafia Rzymsko-Katolicka P.w. Najświętszego Serca Pana Jezusa
- Parafia Rzymskokatolicka. Wikarówka
- Parafia Rzymskokatolicka św. Małgorzaty I Katarzyny
- Łukasz Błaszków
- Parafia Rzymsko-Katolicka Pw. Swiętej Małgorzaty I Świętej Katarzyny
- Dworzec Autobusowy
- Rejestracja Video Flisowski Stefan
- Urząd Miasta - Naczelnik Skierniewice
- Parafia Rzymskokatolicka Garnizonowa Wniebowzięcia NMP
- Miejski Ośrodek Kultury
- Parafia Rzymskokatolicka św. Jakuba Apostoła
- Parafia Rzymskokatolicka Najświętszego Serca Pana Jezusa