Events and Festivals in Rameshwaram
- MahaSivarathri: This festival is 10 day festival celebrated between February and March. Visit a Shiv temple to learn about the rituals carried out during this festival.
- Vasanthautsavam: A 10 day festival celebrated between May and June.
- Ramalinga Prathista Utsavam: Visit a temple and take a Riswabavahanadarshan. This festival is celebrated for 10 days between June and July.ThiruKalyana Festival: A 17 day festival celebrated between July and August. The main features of the festival include: RishabavanaDarshan, Silver Car Procession, Tapas, SayanaSevai in Gold Palanquin, ThiruKalyanam.
- NavarathriDasara/ Vijayadasami Day: A 10 day festival celebrated between August and September.
- KanthaSasti: A 6 day festival celebrated between September and October.
- ArudhraDarshanam: A 10 day festival celebrated between December and January.
Trip plans for Rameshwaram
The best trip plans created by users and travel experts that cover the top spots and attractions of Rameshwaram
Events & Festivals in Cities Near Rameshwaram
- Events & Festivals in Uchipuli
- Events & Festivals in Ramanathapuram
- Events & Festivals in Paramakudi
- Events & Festivals in Devakottai
- Events & Festivals in Karaikudi
- Events & Festivals in Aranthangi