Gandamadana Parvatham750 Votes Currently Open
- Address: GP Road, Rameswaram, Tamilnadu, India, GP Rd, Tamil Nadu 623526, Rameshwaram
- Timings: 06:00 am - 06:00 pm Details
- Time Required: 01:00 Hrs
- Tags: Religious Site, Temple, View Point, Family And Kids, Hill
This is a significant point in the city as you can see the entire island of Rameshwaram from here. The foot print of Lord Ram is on a chakra over here. Hence even on the holistic front this place holds a lot of importance. On a visit to Rameshwaram, you should definitely not miss this holy place. This temple is just a couple of kilometers away from the Rameshwaram temple and is situated on a hillock. From the top you can enjoy mesmerizing views of the lush green forests, beaches and more.
Gandamadana Parvatham Travel Tips
- It is wise to dress modestly.
- Keep your footwear outside before entering the temple.
How to Reach Gandamadana Parvatham
- Hire a taxi or a rickshaw to get here.
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Rameshwaram before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Rameshwaram and book an accommodation of your choice.
50.13% of people who visit Rameshwaram include Gandamadana Parvatham in their plan
2 PM - 3 PM
45.83% of people start their Gandamadana Parvatham visit around 2 PM - 3 PM
People usually take around 1 Hr to see Gandamadana Parvatham
90.12% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Gandamadana Parvatham