Kothandaramaswamy Temple586 Votes Currently Open
- Address: Temple, Kochi - Madurai - Dhanushkodi Rd, Munichallai, Madurai, Tamil Nadu 625009, Rameshwaram, India
- Timings: 06:00 am - 08:30 pm Details
- Phone: +91-4573221223
- Time Required: 01:00 Hrs
- Tags: Religious Site, Temple, Family And Kids
This is the sacred place where Lord Ram decided to give amnesty to Vibeeshana and performed pattabishekam for him before he got into a war against Raavan. The temple depicts the interesting story of Ramayana and houses several beautiful paintings inscribing the same. This temple is a peaceful place and is said to have survived to devastating cyclone of 1960 as well. Witness the holiness and tranquility of the city here in the Kothandaramaswamy temple of Rameshwaram.
Kothandaramaswamy Temple Travel Tips
- It is wise to dress modestly.
- Keep your footwear outside before entering the temple.
How to Reach Kothandaramaswamy Temple
- Hire a taxi or a rickshaw to get here.
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Rameshwaram before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Rameshwaram and book an accommodation of your choice.
19.86% of people who visit Rameshwaram include Kothandaramaswamy Temple in their plan
12 PM - 1 PM
69.57% of people start their Kothandaramaswamy Temple visit around 12 PM - 1 PM
People usually take around 1 Hr to see Kothandaramaswamy Temple
91.3% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Kothandaramaswamy Temple