About Ram Setu, Rameshwaram
The holy significance of this bridge states that this bridge was built by Lord Ram to build a way to Sri Lanka after rescuing his beloved wife Sita from Ravana. This bridge connects Rameshwaram to Sri Lanka. The bridge today is usually submerged in water. However you can still see the rocks that form the bridge float on water. You will unfortunately not be able to walk this bridge as there is Sri Lanka on its other end.
Ram Setu Information
- Do not try to cross this bridge, it would be considered illegal.
How To Get To Ram Setu by Public Transport
- Hire a jeep or a boat.
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Rameshwaram before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Rameshwaram and book an accommodation of your choice.
Share your experience - Rate Ram Setu, Rameshwaram
- Other Attractions
- Bandhavgarh Hill
- Bandhavgarh Ancient Caves
- Shesh Saiya
- Panpatha Wildlife Sanctuary
- Baghel Museum
- Climbers Point
- Hotels for other Attractions
- 5 Star Hotels Near Bandhavgarh Hill
- 3 Star Hotels Hotels Near Bandhavgarh Ancient Caves
- Budget Hotels Near Shesh Saiya
- Hotels Near Panpatha Wildlife Sanctuary
- Luxury Hotels Near Baghel Museum
- 3 Star Hotels Hotels Near Climbers Point
- 4 Star Hotels Hotels Near Bandhavgarh National Park City Center
- City Tripplans
- Rameshwaram Itinerary 5 Days
- Rameshwaram Itinerary 6 Days
- Rameshwaram Itinerary 1 Day
- Rameshwaram Itinerary 3 Days
- Rameshwaram Itinerary 2 Days
- 4 Day Trip to Rameshwaram from Rameshwaram
- Rameshwaram Itinerary 4 Days
- Rameshwaram Itinerary 7 Days
- 8 Day Trip to Rameshwaram from Rameshwaram
- Trip to Delhi, Madurai, Chennai, Tirumala, Rameshwaram, Srisailam