PLACES TO STAY
- Hotel Blue Star: A budget hotel with basic amenities 24 hour room service, laundry service and more. The rooms are cozy and comfortable. The service is good.
- Hotel Harish: A cheap accommodation with free Wi-Fi, double bed rooms, and excellent service.
- Hotel Queen Palace: A moderately priced hotel in Rameshwaram with deluxe rooms, queen suites and facilities like free Wi-Fi, 24 hour room service, laundry service and more. The hotel features banquet facilities and a multi cuisine restaurant as well.
- Hotel Pearl Residency: A fairly priced hotel in Rameshwaram with cozy and comfortable rooms and facilities like free Wi-Fi, 24 hour room service, laundry service, parking and more. The hotel features a RO Water Purification System and a multi cuisine restaurant as well.
- Daiwik Hotels: A luxury hotel in Rameshwaram with spacious rooms, cozy beds, and alluring interiors. The service is excellent. The hotel is quite close to the main temple of the city.
- Jiwan Residency: An excellent accommodation with massive, comfortable rooms and efficient service. The hotel is closely located with the Rameshwaram temple.
PLACES TO EAT
- Ahaan - The Restaurant: A lovely restaurant where food is served in variety. The food is tasty and the staff is welcoming.
- Shabari Restaurant: Excellent food at reasonable prices. Give the roasted masala papad a try.
- Hotel Tamilnadu-Pure Veg Multi Cuisine Restaurant: A multi-cuisine restaurant that serves delicious delicacies and offers efficient service.
- Gujarat Bhavan:If you enjoy Gujrati cuisine or want to try it out, none better than this restaurant would be a better place to visit.
- Siva SakthiBhojanalaya(Ssb): A small but good eat out. Try the local cuisine (south Indian dishes) here.
Explore the best travel planner for your visit to Rameshwaram and create a flawless plan in few simple steps!