Danish Design MuseumCurrently Open
- Address: 8900 Randers, Denmark Map
- Timings: 11:00 am - 04:00 pm Details
- Phone: +45-86422405
- Tags: Museums, Family And Kids
One experience that’ll make your trip to Denmark worthwhile is the FDF Museum. A museum dedicated to the FDF organisation, you will get to observe and explore the origin and the journey of the city. From music to athletics, and from various rooms to displays, a number of exhibits take your through the journey of this organisation. Group tours an also be organised here. Enjoy a day here.
More about Randers
Use Randers trip planner to visit Danish Design Museum and many others to your visit.
Hotels like Best Western Plus Hotel Kronjylland, Hotel And Restaurant Fru Larsen and Hotel Randers will solve your problem of where to stay in Randers.
Generate executable plans on your own or book the top rated Randers vacation packages for your visit. Read more on how to reach Randers.
How to Reach Danish Design Museum
- Buses 2, 2N, 6, 6N, 10, 11, 21 and more to stop- Torvebryggen/Randers Regnskov
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Randers before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Randers and book an accommodation of your choice.
- Danish Design Museum Address: 8900 Randers, Denmark
- Danish Design Museum Contact Number: +45-86422405
- Danish Design Museum Timing: 11:00 am - 04:00 pm
- Try the best online travel planner to plan your travel itinerary!