Kennebago Lake13 Votes Currently Open
- Address: Kennebago River, Rangeley, ME 04970, USA, United States Map
- Time Required: 01:00 Hrs
- Tags: Family And Kids, Lake
The Kennebago river is a true epitome of beauty and so is the Kennebago Lake. Canoeing down Kennebago River and coming face to face with a moose is something so exciting and interesting that you will never experience ever in your life. You can spend several hours kayaking on the lake. The lush green surrounding of the lake will soothe your mind with its calm and you will surely want to spend some more time here. If you are hungry, you can find plenty of food stalls near the lake offering delicious snacks. Make sure that before coming here for kayaking, you have to make an early reservation. Also, rains are common here. So, carry a raincoat with you.
More about Rangeley
Try the best Rangeley trip planner to visit this Kennebago Lake as well as many others.
You can add cozy hotels in Rangeley like Rangeley Saddleback Inn and The Rangeley Inn.
Chalk out the best way to discover the city with Rangeley vacation packages. Check out various modes for how to reach Rangeley.
How to Reach Kennebago Lake
- By rented car or taxi.
- Kennebago Lake Address: Kennebago River, Rangeley, ME 04970, USA, United States
- Time required to visit Kennebago Lake: 01:00 Hrs
- Try the best online travel planner to plan your travel itinerary!