How to Reach Ranikhet - The Easiest Way to Reach Ranikhet
- By Air: Pant Nagar airport (rarely serviced) is 112 km away.
- By Train: Nearest is Kathgodam.
- By Road: NH87 climbs up to Ranikhet from Kathgodam, 85km in the South. A shorter and more scenic, if bumpier route is through Bhimtal, Almora - 44 km, Nainital - 61 km, Kathgodam - 85 km. Taxis charge around 1200-1500 Rupees. Government buses of UK Road transport take around 4 hours, Pithoragarh - 161 km and Delhi - 350km. 8 hours by car; 12-14 hours by bus.
- By Foot: Ranikhet is hilly, and spread over several levels. It’s the best way to get around.
- By Cycle: So long you don’t mind lugging them from one level to the other (and it’s easy), this is the best way to get around.
- By Car: SUVs and buses run between villages.
Are you looking for a Ranikhet travel itinerary? Create an itinerary within minutes, on your own!
How to Reach Ranikhet from Nearby Cities
|Naini tal to Ranikhet||4.63 km||4 mins|
|Roorkee to Ranikhet||171.67 km||2 hours 51 mins|
|New delhi to Ranikhet||246.01 km||4 hours 6 mins|
|Delhi to Ranikhet||261.18 km||4 hours 21 mins|
|Gurgaon to Ranikhet||268.66 km||4 hours 28 mins|
|Chennai to Ranikhet||336.18 km||5 hours 36 mins|