Are you looking for what to do in Ranikhet?
THINGS TO DO AND SEE IN RANIKHET
Ranikhet is an exquisite destination for the tourists, offering enchanting views and beautiful places to visit nearby.
- Chaubatia Gardens: The place is only 10 Kilometres away from Ranikhet, and it is renowned for having apple orchards. The garden is filled with trees of apples, peaches, apricots and more. One can buy these fruits in much cheaper rates. Picturesque view of snow-capped mountains, from this place is truly outstanding.
- Golf Course: The golf course of Ranikhet is the highest golf course of Asia. Though tourists can visit the golf course anytime the area is under the maintenance and supervision of Indian Army. The golf course is a 9 hole course, and pretty famous for its lush green and serene outlook.
- Jhula Devi Temple: The temple has great historic importance. It was built approximately in the 8th century. The place not only has great historic significance but also has religious significance. People have strong faith on the Goddess Jhula Devi. A Ram Mandir is close by to this temple.
- Binsar Mahadev: Yet another very popular temple, which is actually situated at Binsar, well connected and easy-accessible from Ranikhet! Local people have great belief on the lord of temple, lord Shiva. A beautiful stream is situated beside the temple which is also an important tourist spot from Ranikhet.
- KRC Museum: Established in 1970s, the museum is worth seeing. The museum portrays the history of Kumaon and Garhwal regiments. It also has some documents that are related to Kargil war and even Second World War.
- Chaukhutia: Chaukhutia mean legs. The place ruins of the ancient forts which were built during the Katyuri dynas.
Below we have a list of things to do in Ranikhet and the places where you want to spend the best moments of your trip. At the same time, the city offers you the best neighborhoods to explore and new foods to try.
This list should help you in deciding and prioritizing what you should plan on your Ranikhet getaway. Find a mix of must-see tourist spots, underrated local hangouts, and maybe even a few new experiences you can try out.
Make the most of your trip to Ranikhet with confidence.