How to Reach Ranthambore National Park - The Easiest Way to Reach Ranthambore National Park
- By Air: The nearest international airport to Ranthambore is Jaipur airport. It is 145-kilometers away from Ranthambore wildlife sanctuary. From here, you can either hire a taxi or take a bus to reach Ranthambore.
- By Road: Sawai Madhopur has a fairly good network of buses that connects all the other cities in Rajasthan to this point. From Sawai Madhopur, you can take a taxi to Ranthambore.
- By Rail: The nearest railhead from Ranthambore is Sawai Madhopur. From here, there are many connecting trains to major cities like Jaipur and Delhi.
- On Foot: Since this is a national park, you can easily cover it up on your foot. Take up a guide to inform you.
- By Safari: The best way to get around the park is to take up a vehicle-based safari.
Are you looking for a Ranthambore National Park travel itinerary? Create an itinerary within minutes, on your own!
How to Reach Ranthambore National Park from Nearby Cities
|Jaipur to Ranthambore National Park||131.88 km||2 hours 20 mins|
How to Reach Cities Near Ranthambore National Park
- How to reach Jaipur
- How to reach Gwalior
- How to reach Fatehpur Sikri
- How to reach Ajmer
- How to reach Agra
- How to reach Pushkar
- How to reach Vrindavan
- How to reach Mathura
- How to reach Orachha
- How to reach Leh
- How to reach Mumbai
- How to reach Delhi
- How to reach Amritsar
- How to reach Chennai
- How to reach Panaji