How to Reach Ranthambore National Park
- By Air: The nearest international airport to Ranthambore is Jaipur airport. It is 145-kilometers away from Ranthambore wildlife sanctuary. From here, you can either hire a taxi or take a bus to reach Ranthambore.
- By Road: Sawai Madhopur has a fairly good network of buses that connects all the other cities in Rajasthan to this point. From Sawai Madhopur, you can take a taxi to Ranthambore.
- By Rail: The nearest railhead from Ranthambore is Sawai Madhopur. From here, there are many connecting trains to major cities like Jaipur and Delhi.
- On Foot: Since this is a national park, you can easily cover it up on your foot. Take up a guide to inform you.
- By Safari: The best way to get around the park is to take up a vehicle-based safari.
|Jaipur to Ranthambore National Park||82.98 km||1 hour 22 mins|
|Gurgaon to Ranthambore National Park||85.16 km||1 hour 25 mins|
|Delhi to Ranthambore National Park||93.39 km||1 hour 33 mins|
|New delhi to Ranthambore National Park||104.63 km||1 hour 44 mins|
|Meerut to Ranthambore National Park||152.03 km||2 hours 32 mins|
|Indore to Ranthambore National Park||164.6 km||2 hours 44 mins|
|Agra to Ranthambore National Park||171.03 km||2 hours 51 mins|
|Secunderabad to Ranthambore National Park||304.7 km||5 hours 4 mins|
|Pune to Ranthambore National Park||362.58 km||6 hours 2 mins|
|Vadodara to Ranthambore National Park||384.35 km||6 hours 24 mins|