How to Reach Ranthambore National Park
- By Air: The nearest international airport to Ranthambore is Jaipur airport. It is 145-kilometers away from Ranthambore wildlife sanctuary. From here, you can either hire a taxi or take a bus to reach Ranthambore.
- By Road: Sawai Madhopur has a fairly good network of buses that connects all the other cities in Rajasthan to this point. From Sawai Madhopur, you can take a taxi to Ranthambore.
- By Rail: The nearest railhead from Ranthambore is Sawai Madhopur. From here, there are many connecting trains to major cities like Jaipur and Delhi.
- On Foot: Since this is a national park, you can easily cover it up on your foot. Take up a guide to inform you.
- By Safari: The best way to get around the park is to take up a vehicle-based safari.