Surwal Lake, Ranthambore National Park
About Surwal Lake, Ranthambore National Park
Surwal Lake, Ranthambore National Park - Address
Address: Soorwal dam, Sawai Madhopur, Rajasthan
Time Required: 01:00 Hrs
Timings: 24-hrs Details
Added 5.2K times in trip plans
View Point, Family And Kids, Lake, Nature, Bird Watching
Try TripHobo to create your itinerary
Are you associated with this business? Get in touch
Located in Ranthambore national park, the Surwal Lake is a perfect place to spot beautiful and exotic birds. Against the scenic backdrop of the lake, you can see more than 50 bird species here. Some of the species that can be spotted here include Bar headed Geese, Grey heron, White Breasted Kingfisher, Common Kingfisher, Shrike, Indian Robin, Oriental Magpie Robin, Hoopoe, Common Babbler, Jungle Babbler, Egret, Red Wattled Lapwing, Stilt, River Tern, Pelican etc. This lake is a much beloved place for bird photographers!
Surwal Lake Information
- Recommended to be visited during day time.
Surwal Lake Ticket Prices
- Entry is free.
Surwal Lake Opening and Closing Hours
- You can visit the lake anytime of the day. However, early morning hours are preferred for bird watching.
How To reach Surwal Lake by Public Transport
- Rent a car.
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Ranthambore National Park before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Ranthambore National Park and book an accommodation of your choice.
Surwal Lake, Ranthambore National Park Reviews - Write a Review
- Ranthambore National Park Day-wise Trips
- What to See in 24 Hours in Ranthambore National Park
- What to See in 48 Hours in Ranthambore National Park
- What to See in 72 Hours in Ranthambore National Park
- How to Spend 5 Days in Ranthambore National Park
- How to Spend 6 Days in Ranthambore National Park
- How to Spend 7 Days in Ranthambore National Park