Are you looking for what to do in Ranthambore National Park?
THINGS TO SEE
- Wildlife: The main attractions of Ranthambore National Park are its tiger and bird population. The main faunas of Ranthambore are Tigers, Leopards, Striped Hyenas, Sambar deer, Chital, Nilgai, Common or Hanuman langurs, Macaques, Jackals, Jungle cats, Caracals, Sloth bears, Black bucks, Rufoustailed Hare, Indian Wild Boar, Chinkara, Common Palm Civets or Toddy cat, Common Yellow Bats, Desert Cats, Fivestriped Palm Squirrels, Indian False Vampires, Indian Flying Foxes, Indian Foxes, Indian Gerbilles, Indian Mole Rats, Indian Porcupines, Longeared Hedgehogs, Ratels, Small Indian Mongoose, Small Indian Civets and Common mongoose. Various species of reptiles are also found in this park.
- Ranthambhore Fort: Ranthambore fort is an imposing structure that stands on the hill overlooking the entire park.
- Bakula: Bakula is one of the thickly forested regions. It is filled with various pools and water holes that give way to an abundance of wildlife here.
- Kachida Valley: Located near to outskirts of Ranthambore National Park, this area is best to spot the panther population of Ranthambore.
- Lakarda Anantpura: Located in the north and north-west part of the Ranthambhore National Park, this area is a perfect location to spot Sloth Bears.
THINGS TO DO
- Wildlife Safaris: Explore the wildlife and nature of Ranthambore National Park through a wildlife safari tour. To enter the park, you must have an approved guide and vehicle.
Below we have a list of things to do in Ranthambore National Park and the places where you want to spend the best moments of your trip. At the same time, the city offers you the best neighborhoods to explore and new foods to try.
This list should help you in deciding and prioritizing what you should plan on your Ranthambore National Park getaway. Find a mix of must-see tourist spots, underrated local hangouts, and maybe even a few new experiences you can try out.
Make the most of your trip to Ranthambore National Park with confidence.