How to Reach Rapid City
- By Air: Rapid City Regional Airport provides regular flights to major cities like Denver, Dallas, Las Vegas, Chicago, Houston, Atlanta and others.
- By Train: Rapid City, Pierre and Eastern Railroad (RCP&E) serves the city and runs to Minnesota to the east and Nebraska to the south.
- By Bus: Buses from almost all major cities can be taken to visit Rapid City.
- By Car: The I-90 highway passes through Rapid City and is a very scenic drive.
- By Bus: Rapid Ride System available from the Milo Barber transit center can be used for commuting.
- By Taxi: Advisable to take a taxi for far off attractions or late nights.
- On Foot: Most of the attractions within the city can be covered by walking.
Know about the preferred mode of transport, average time spent and average distance traveled for commute in Rapid City. The most preferred mode of transport in Rapid City is Car.
Average distance: 20.55 km Average time: 15 min
Car 100%Driving 13.75 min Walking 1.25 min Overall average time for 20.55 kms 15 min