How to Reach Rapid City - The Easiest Way to Reach Rapid City
- By Air: Rapid City Regional Airport provides regular flights to major cities like Denver, Dallas, Las Vegas, Chicago, Houston, Atlanta and others.
- By Train: Rapid City, Pierre and Eastern Railroad (RCP&E) serves the city and runs to Minnesota to the east and Nebraska to the south.
- By Bus: Buses from almost all major cities can be taken to visit Rapid City.
- By Car: The I-90 highway passes through Rapid City and is a very scenic drive.
- By Bus: Rapid Ride System available from the Milo Barber transit center can be used for commuting.
- By Taxi: Advisable to take a taxi for far off attractions or late nights.
- On Foot: Most of the attractions within the city can be covered by walking.
Are you looking for a Rapid City travel itinerary? Create an itinerary within minutes, on your own!
Modes of Transportation in Rapid City
Know about the preferred mode of transport, average time spent and average distance traveled for commute in Rapid City. The most preferred mode of transport in Rapid City is Car.
Average distance: 8.05 km Average time: 11 min
Car 100%Driving 8.5 min Walking 2.5 min Overall average time for 8.05 kms 11 min
How to Reach Rapid City from Nearby Cities
|Hill City to Rapid City||38.02 km||38 mins|
|Belle Fourche to Rapid City||103.91 km||1 hour 11 mins|
|Sundance to Rapid City||127.12 km||2 hours 7 mins|
- How to reach Keystone
- How to reach Custer
- How to reach Deadwood
- How to reach Badlands National Park
- How to reach Devils Tower
- How to reach Bill
- How to reach Linch
- How to reach Onida
- How to reach Regent
- How to reach Miami
- How to reach Los Angeles
- How to reach New York City
- How to reach Chicago
- How to reach Las Vegas
- How to reach San Francisco