- Address: Rapperswil, Switzerland 8640 Map
- Time Required: 01:00 Hrs
- Tags: Church, Religious Site, Family And Kids, Architecture
Liebfrauenkapelle is a cemetery chapel in Rapperswil and stands on the eastern side of the hill castle. The chapel is a marvel of architecture and interior design and has a very different aura to it altogether. The late gothic architecture and neo-gothic furniture give it the look that is loved by tourists. The place sees a lot of visitors be it travellers or the locals and has become beautiful place to get peace and a serene environment.
Liebfrauenkapelle Travel Tips
- Modest dressing is advised.
How to Reach Liebfrauenkapelle
- Buses from Jona, Grunfeld and Kempraten can take you there.
- Rental electric motorcycles are available in the area.
- Going on foot is a good option as the town is small.
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Rapperswil before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Rapperswil and book an accommodation of your choice.
- Liebfrauenkapelle Address: Rapperswil, Switzerland 8640
- Time required to visit Liebfrauenkapelle: 01:00 Hrs
- Try the best online travel planner to plan your travel itinerary!
95% of people who visit Rapperswil include Liebfrauenkapelle in their plan
12 PM - 1 PM
34.15% of people start their Liebfrauenkapelle visit around 12 PM - 1 PM
People usually take around 1 Hr to see Liebfrauenkapelle
60.29% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Liebfrauenkapelle
People normally club together Schloss Rapperswil and Knie's Kinderzoo while planning their visit to Liebfrauenkapelle.