Parish Church Of St. JohnCurrently Open
- Address: Rapperswil, Switzerland 8640
- Phone: +41-0552257000
- Tags: Church, Religious Site, Historical Site, Family And Kids, Architecture
Parish Church of St. John is one of the most stunning Roman Catholic parish churches in the region. The church was built by Count Rudolf II and his son Rudolf III 1220-1229 and is one of the best attractions in the city. From beautiful architecture to exciting interiors the whole place is a dreamy experience through history and time. So make a day of it and visit this church and be astounded by its exquisiteness and history behind it.
Parish Church Of St. John Travel Tips
- Modest dressing is advised.
How to Reach Parish Church Of St. John
- Buses from Rapperswil SG, Cityplatz can get you there.
- Rental electric motorcycles are available in the area.
- Going on foot is a good option as the town is small.
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Rapperswil before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Rapperswil and book an accommodation of your choice.
95% of people who visit Rapperswil include Parish Church Of St. John in their plan
3 PM - 4 PM
43.37% of people start their Parish Church Of St. John visit around 3 PM - 4 PM
People usually take around 30 Minutes to see Parish Church Of St. John
92.68% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Parish Church Of St. John