Polish Museum, Rapperswil is a one of a kind museum founded byWladyslaw Broel-Plater, a polish count and stands as the historic memorabilia of the polish history associated with the place. The museum is a beautiful way of knowing polish customs, traditions and art which have been preserved from the whiplash of time. The museum is a hot spot for tourists and stands as one of the most important historic places in the region. A walk through the history of the place is what the place is all about.
Entrance Ticket Details For Polish Museum
- Children 7 – 16 ticket 3 CHF
- Students holding a valid ID ticket price 4 CHF
- Groups – minimum 11 people price 4 CHF
Polish Museum Hours
- Easter Sunday, December 24 th-26 th January - February (open on request)
How to Reach Polish Museum
- Buses from Rapperswil SG, Cityplatz can be taken.
- Rental electric motorcycles are available in the area.
- Going on foot is a good option as the town is small.
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Rapperswil before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Rapperswil and book an accommodation of your choice.
95% of people who visit Rapperswil include Polish Museum in their plan
1 PM - 2 PM
90.32% of people start their Polish Museum visit around 1 PM - 2 PM
People usually take around 1 Hr to see Polish Museum
53.42% of people prefer walking in order to reach Polish Museum
Polish Museum Reviews & Ratings
Amazing views! Nice place to visit.
Great museum. Nice castle.
Worth a visit. Loved the welcoming staff
This is a unique museum. The only museum ranked as National Museum outside of its country's territory.
Great place to visit