Iller Creek Conservation AreaCurrently Open
- Address: 9001 E Holman Rd, Spokane, WA 99206, USA, United States Map
- Phone: +1-5094774730
- Tags: Forest, Hiking Trail, Family And Kids
Iller Creek Conservation Area is an abode of nature which has mountain trails and results into lovely views once you reach top of it. It is an apt place to spend a day in peace and tranquil. From hiking, trekking to sightseeing, you can plan anything at this place without any disappointment. In the valley of the Spokane, you can take a hike with friends and family and enjoy the freshness of dense green forest. Iller Creek Conservation Area is a must visit for nature lovers as it proves to be a perfect weekend getaway.
How to Reach Iller Creek Conservation Area
- Rented Car \ taxi
- Iller Creek Conservation Area Address: 9001 E Holman Rd, Spokane, WA 99206, USA, United States
- Iller Creek Conservation Area Contact Number: +1-5094774730
- Try the best online travel planner to plan your travel itinerary!