Auditorium Oscar NiemeyerCurrently Closed
- Address: Via della Repubblica, 12, 84010 Ravello SA, Italy, 84010
- Timings: 09:00 am - 07:00 pm Details
- Phone: +39-089858360
- Ticket Price: Free
- Time Required: 00:30 Mins
- Tags: Landmarks, Buildings And Structures
Oscar Niemeyer Auditorium will mesmerize you completely with its architecture and design. Built by the famous Brazilian architect Oscar Niemeyer, the auditorium is one of its kind. The acoustics are great, and the gorgeous views of the coast will keep you awestruck. The seats have been arranged in such a manner so as to give an unobstructed view to the spectators. Oscar Niemeyer Auditorium is a wonderful building overlooking the Gulf of Salerno. Go on one of the musical concerts and you will be able to enjoy the show in the auditorium.
- If attending an event here, then the ticket price applies.
- If attending an event here, then the event timings apply.
- Can be easily explored on foot.
- Da Salvatore
- Ristorante Salvatore Di Calce Fermo & C Sas
- Ruocco Nino
- Hotel Caruso
- Cumpa Cosimo
- Figli di Papa
- La Vecchia Cantina
- AL Ristro del Moro
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Ravello before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Ravello and book an accommodation of your choice.
95% of people who visit Ravello include Auditorium Oscar Niemeyer in their plan
23.64% of people start their Auditorium Oscar Niemeyer visit around 09 AM
People usually take around 30 Minutes to see Auditorium Oscar Niemeyer
91.3% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Auditorium Oscar Niemeyer
Wonderful place for concert. Acoustic is perfect
Beautiful architecture, haven't been inside so no idea how the sound is.