How to Reach Ravello
- By Air: There are no direct flights to Ravello. Nearest airport is Naples International Airport Napoli Capodichino. From the airport, take the train or bus to reach central Naples. Hop onto SITA bus from there to get to Amalfi and another bus to Ravello.
- By Bus: SITA buses are the best mode of transportation to reach Ravello by bus.
- By Train: There is no direct trains to Ravello. Nearest station is at Salerno - Stazione Centrale of Salerno. Once here take a SITA bus to reach Amalfi and then change buses to get to Ravello.
- By Boat/ Ferry: Weather permitting, take a ferry to Ravello from Amalfi. There are many service providers that run the boats/ ferries along the Amalfi coast. Ferry services will start from Easter and will be available till October.
- To explore Ravello, one doesn’t need any public transportation. City can be explored on foot. Hop onto SITA bus to explore charming cities in the neighbourhood like Amalfi, Minori and Maiori.