Ravello - Atrani Walk, Ravello
About Ravello - Atrani Walk, Ravello
Ravello - Atrani Walk, Ravello - Address
Address: Via Santa Chiara, Ravello, Italy
Time Required: 05:00 Hrs
Timings: 24-hrs Details
Added 4.1K times in trip plans
Try TripHobo to create your itinerary
Are you associated with this business? Get in touch
One of the oldest routes that was in use even in early 1900s when the road was not constructed and was used frequently by the locals to get to the neighbouring cities. The walk, although a bit strenuous, is quite scenic and offers the visitors breath-taking views of the cities and endless sea.
Get on to via Roma and walk until you arrive at Church of Santa Maria. Take the left and follow the road until you find a sign post that directs you towards Amalfi. Climbing down the stairs will then mark the beginning of your Ravello-Atrani walk. Don’t forget to keep your camera handy.
Ravello - Atrani Walk Information
- Make sure you are fit enough to undertake this hike as it can be quite strenuous.
- Wear comfortable shoes as it is a long walk.
- Sunscreen - Apply and carry along.
- Carry some drinking water – you might need it during the course of your hike.
- Do not forget the camera.
Restaurants Near Ravello - Atrani Walk
- Carry a picnic basket and enjoy picnic lunch/snacks while taking in the magnificent view from the top.
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Ravello before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Ravello and book an accommodation of your choice.