How to Reach Ravenna, Italy
The Easiest Way to Reach Ravenna
- By Air: When you are looking for flights to Ravenna, the only nearest airport you get is at Forli, which is 20km away from the city. It also serves low cost Ryanair. The more expensive flights to fly to Bologna from an aiport that is 80kms away from Ravenna.
- By Train: Trains from Bologna to reach Ravenna are available. The journey will take you around 1 hour 20minutes. You can easily plan a day trip when you are coming from Bologna. Other nearby places like Ferrara (1hour 15mins journey), Faenza (40 minutes), Rimini (1 hour) and coastal regions from where you can make frequent visit to Ravenna.
- By Bus: AATM buses are available. It departs from Piazza Farini and travels to the town and the coastal regions. This bus service serves as the primary mode of transportation for the tourism of Ravenna, Italy. Make sure you take a look into the timetable they offer to learn about the bus timing.
- By Car: If you are coming by car, take A14 autostrada. You can park your car on the east region of the train station and on the north side of Basilica di San Vitale.
- By Cycle: Cycling is the most inexpensive mode of transportation that both the locals and visitors prefer to hire while moving around the city. During spring and summer, free bike-hire services are available. If you know how to drive it, then just get the keys and move around the city at the cost of 9.50€. For students, it is around 8.50€.
- By Bus: To visit Basilica di Sant Apollinare in Classe, you need to take bus no.4 from central Ravenna.
- By Car: You can to explore more local sites like Pineta di Classe.
- By Walk: Other than these options, walking is always the best option as Ravenna offers numerous pedestrian areas to take a stroll around the city.
Explore the route planner online for your visit to Ravenna and create a flawless plan in few simple steps!
Modes of Transportation in Ravenna
Know about the preferred mode of transport, average time spent and average distance traveled for commute in Ravenna. The most preferred mode of transport in Ravenna is Walking.
Average distance: 35.4 km Average time: 40 min
Walking 50%Walking 20 min Driving 10 min Overall average time for 5.8 kms 30 min
Car 50%Driving 50 min Overall average time for 65 kms 50 min
- How to Reach Cities Near Ravenna
- How to reach Ferrara
- How to reach Florence
- How to reach Padua
- How to reach Venice
- How to reach Siena
- How to reach Livorno
- How to reach Castenaso
- How to reach Stanghella
- How to reach Savignano Sul Rubicone
- How to Reach Top Cities in Italy
- How to reach Rome
- How to reach Naples
- How to reach Cinque Terre
- How to reach Milan
- How to reach Positano
- How to reach Catania
- How to reach Genoa
- How to reach Parma
- How to reach Cagliari
- How to Reach Cities Around the World
- How to reach Paris
- How to reach Prague
- How to reach Rio De Janeiro
- How to reach London
- How to reach Miami
- How to reach Barcelona
- How to reach Alleppey
- How to reach Southampton
- How to reach Mainz