Museo Dantesco89 Votes Currently Open
- Address: Via Dante Alighieri, Ravenna, Italy Map
- Timings: 24-hrs Details
- Phone: +39-054430252
- Tags: Museums
The Dante Museum is on the first floor of the Franciscan Chapel. This lovely museum houses the variety of works of Dante. The great poet was loved internationally and so this is the reason of the popularity of this place. There is a library and a museum gallery here as well. These were set up in the memory of the great poet on his centenary celebrations.
- Museo Dantesco Address: Via Dante Alighieri, Ravenna, Italy
- Museo Dantesco Contact Number: +39-054430252
- Museo Dantesco Timing: 24-hrs
- Try the best online travel planner to plan your travel itinerary!
19.73% of people who visit Ravenna include Museo Dantesco in their plan
08 AM - 09 AM
54.55% of people start their Museo Dantesco visit around 08 AM - 09 AM
People usually take around 1 Hr to see Museo Dantesco
50% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Museo Dantesco
People normally club together Arian Baptistry and Archepiscopal Museum And Chapel Of San Andrea while planning their visit to Museo Dantesco.