Tamo Museo Del Mosaico103 Votes Currently Open
- Address: Via Rondinelli, 2, Ravenna, Italy
- Timings: 10:00 am - 06:30 pm Details
- Phone: +39-0544213371
- Ticket Price: 4 EUR
- Time Required: 01:00 Hrs
- Tags: Museums, Exhibition , Specialty Museums
A fitting tribute to the mosaics of Ravenna, the Tamo Museum is a treasure chest of mosaics from ancient times, depicting the rich heritage of the city. Situated in what was once a church, the museum displays an interesting variety of mosaics. The museum updates and widens its collection every year, making every visit a memorable one. It represents a fascinating journey through this ancient art, which allows visitors to admire, discover, understand, experiment and literally live the whole adventure of mosaic.
Entrance Ticket Details For Tamo Museo Del Mosaico
- Concession (students, Coop members, Touring Club, Disabled Helper), valid also for groups (of at least 10 people): 3€
- Schoolgroups- 3€
- Free admission: Children (under 6 years old), journalists, disabled people, RavennAntica Friends, Ravenna tour guides, group leaders.
- Guided tour for groups- 25€
- Combined ticket (Cripta Rasponi + Domus dei Tappeti di Pietra + Tamo): 7€ / 5€ (valid for concessions, groups and schoolgroups).
How to Reach Tamo Museo Del Mosaico
- Nearest bus stop: V. De Gasperi - Largo Chartres
- Via De Gasperi Santa Teresa
- Trattoria Al Cerchio
- La Taverna
- Marchesini Ristoranti e Gastronomia
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Ravenna before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Ravenna and book an accommodation of your choice.
22.84% of people who visit Ravenna include Tamo Museo Del Mosaico in their plan
11 AM - 12 PM
56.67% of people start their Tamo Museo Del Mosaico visit around 11 AM - 12 PM
People usually take around 1 Hr to see Tamo Museo Del Mosaico
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Tamo Museo Del Mosaico