Beale ParkCurrently Open
- Address: Lower Basildon, Reading, West Berkshire RG8 9NW, United Kingdom
- Timings: 10:00 am - 06:00 pm Details
- Phone: +44-8448261761
- Ticket Price: 10 GBP
- Time Required: 03:00 Hrs
- Tags: Outdoors, Wildlife Sanctuary , Garden, Park, Wildlife Park, Walking Area, Restaurant, Entertainment, Family And Kids, Lake, Picnic Spot, Specialty Shop, Bird Watching, Farm, Games
This is a huge wildlife park situated by the River Thames. The park has been divided into different sections- the exotic animals section, the farm animals and birds section and the landscaped garden section. There is also ample space in the children’s area for the kids to run around and play. This place is also called “The Peacock Farm”. This is because a lot of beautiful peacocks roam around freely here. Spotting one is not a rarity. If there are enough activities for the children to be engaged in, there are also enough lawns for the adults to spend some tranquil time on. This is a good place for a family hangout.
- The Beale Railway
- The Roplay Area
- Paddling Pools
- Sand Pits
- The Gift Shop
- The Restaurant
Beale Park Travel Tips
- Children under 16 years of age must be accompanied by an adult.
- Pets are not allowed.
- Children’s scooters and tricycles are not permitted.
Entrance Ticket Details For Beale Park
- Senior Citizens- GBP 8.00
- Children- GBP 7.50
- Children under 2 years of age- Free
Beale Park Hours
- The Entrance gate closes at 5:00pm.
How to Reach Beale Park
- Hire a taxi.
- Bus stop Opp Mead Lane.
- Bus stop Adj Mead Lane.
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Reading before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Reading and book an accommodation of your choice.
95% of people who visit Reading include Beale Park in their plan
12 PM - 1 PM
62.6% of people start their Beale Park visit around 12 PM - 1 PM
People usually take around 3 Hrs to see Beale Park
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Beale Park