Museucais Do SertaoCurrently Closed
- Address: Av. Alfredo Lisboa, S / N - Recife, Brazil
- Timings: 09:00 am - 07:00 pm Details
- Phone: +55-8130892974
- Ticket Price: 8 BRL
- Time Required: 02:00 Hrs
- Tags: Museum, Family And Kids, Nightlife
Museucais Do Sertao - Review
Luiz Gonzaga, was a singer-songwriter known as the King of Baiao, and his muse was dear to much of Brazil – the Pernambuco North eastern Hinterlands. The permanent interactive exhibit in this museum explores rural and country culture as Luiz Gonzaga saw it. Opened only recently, it’s already wildly popular with people, thanks to its excellent exhibits. They follow the artist’s music and journey through that land, as well as provide a narrative for everyday sights. Beautifully lit and lovingly decorated, the museum is a surprisingly romantic place.
Museucais Do Sertao Ticket Prices
- R$ 4 for students and under 24 years of age.
- Free tours on Tuesday.
- Free for 60+ and the disabled.
How To reach Museucais Do Sertao by Public Transport
- Buses 117, 411, 513, 1900, 1911, 1926, 1927, 1946, 1958, 1967, 1971, 1973, 1976, 1983, 1992 stop Teatro Hermilio Barbosa Filho
- Buses 100, 107, 411, 414, 513, 611 stop Ef Escola De Magistratura Federal
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Recife before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Recife and book an accommodation of your choice.
Things to Know Before Visiting Museucais Do Sertao
95% of people who visit Recife include Museucais Do Sertao in their plan
3 PM - 4 PM
41.18% of people start their Museucais Do Sertao visit around 3 PM - 4 PM
People usually take around 2 Hrs to see Museucais Do Sertao
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Museucais Do Sertao
Museucais Do Sertao Map
Museucais Do Sertao Trips
Museucais Do Sertao, Recife Reviews
Great museum potraying local culture. Has funny karaoke rooms and a little river inside.
Great museun. It shows a great deal of Pernambuco's customs
Interesting place to see, with a lot of information.
It's a museum that shows the history of a popular rhythm called forró
All QuestionsMuseucais do sertao
- Wincle Beer Company
- St Mary's Parish Church
- St Mary's C Of E Church, The Vicarage, Wilwick Ln, Macclesfield
- Orleton Rise Holiday Home Park
- Gary & Debbie Williams
- The Sports Shed
- Factor Events
- Cranleigh Court Chapel
- Gateway Revival Church
- Claire Jayne & Associates
- Cabot Music Productions
- St Nicholas C Of E Methodist Church
- Christ The Rock Christian Fellowship
- Capricorn Disco
- Yate Heritage Centre