Oficina Ceramica Francisco Brennand, Recife
About Oficina Ceramica Francisco Brennand, Recife
Oficina Ceramica Francisco Brennand, Recife - Address, Phone Number, Ticket Price
Address: Propriedade Santos Cosme e Damiao, S/N - Varzea, Recife - PE, 50740-970, Brazil
Ticket Price: 10 BRL
Time Required: 03:00 Hrs
Timings: 08:00 am - 05:00 pm Details
Added 920 times in trip plans
Art And Culture, Family And Kids, Nature, Sculpture
Try TripHobo to create your itinerary
Are you associated with this business? Get in touch
Did you know ceramic making can make you famous even in this date? It worked for Francisco Brennand, widely considered as one of the world’s best. 11 kilometres out of Recife, this complex is dedicated to the man’s life work, and is nothing short of mind-boggling in its inventive nature and scope. Painting, mosaic tiles and sculpture – he’s done it all, exploring fantastic, bizarre, and surreal themes in thousands of works of art. Most of his works show strong sexual overtones.
This complex exhibits his art on the grounds of an old colonial plantation, both on the grounds of groves and lakes; and inside the building.
Oficina Ceramica Francisco Brennand Information
- Check out the cafe.
Oficina Ceramica Francisco Brennand Opening and Closing Hours
- The museum’s closing dates are regularly updated on the attraction website. Check before your visit.
How To reach Oficina Ceramica Francisco Brennand by Public Transport
- You’ll have to drive to here.
- Take a taxi; it costs about R$ 200.
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Recife before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Recife and book an accommodation of your choice.
Oficina Ceramica Francisco Brennand, Recife Reviews - Write a Review
- Nearby Attractions
- Reserva Ecologica De Dois Unidos
- Palacio Da Justica
- Parque Da Jaqueira
- Fundacao Gilberto Freyre
- Fundacao Joaquim Nabuco
- Torre Malakoff
- Arquivo Judaico De Pernambuco
- Casa Dos Bonecos Gigantes
- Centro Cultural Correios
- Museu De Arte Moderna Aloisio Magalhaes
- Recife Day-wise Trips
- What to See in 24 Hours in Recife
- What to See in 48 Hours in Recife
- What to See in 72 Hours in Recife
- How to Spend 5 Days in Recife
- How to Spend 6 Days in Recife
- How to Spend 7 Days in Recife