Oficina Ceramica Francisco Brennand, RecifeCurrently Open [Closes at 04:00 pm]
- Address: Propriedade Santos Cosme e Damiao, S/N - Varzea, Recife - PE, 50740-970, Brazil
- Timings: 08:00 am - 05:00 pm Details
- Phone: +55-8132712466
- Ticket Price: 10 BRL
- Time Required: 03:00 Hrs
- Tags: Art And Culture, Family And Kids, Nature, Sculpture
About Oficina Ceramica Francisco Brennand, Recife
Did you know ceramic making can make you famous even in this date? It worked for Francisco Brennand, widely considered as one of the world’s best. 11 kilometres out of Recife, this complex is dedicated to the man’s life work, and is nothing short of mind-boggling in its inventive nature and scope. Painting, mosaic tiles and sculpture – he’s done it all, exploring fantastic, bizarre, and surreal themes in thousands of works of art. Most of his works show strong sexual overtones.
This complex exhibits his art on the grounds of an old colonial plantation, both on the grounds of groves and lakes; and inside the building.
Oficina Ceramica Francisco Brennand Information
- Check out the cafe.
Oficina Ceramica Francisco Brennand Opening and Closing Hours
- The museum’s closing dates are regularly updated on the attraction website. Check before your visit.
How To reach Oficina Ceramica Francisco Brennand by Public Transport
- You’ll have to drive to here.
- Take a taxi; it costs about R$ 200.
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Recife before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Recife and book an accommodation of your choice.
Oficina Ceramica Francisco Brennand, Recife Reviews
All QuestionsOficina Ceramica Francisco Brennand
- Recently Added Point of Interest in Recife
- Chico Science Memorial
- Museu De Arte Moderna Aloisio Magalhaes
- Luiz Gonzaga Memorial
- Fundacao Gilberto Freyre
- Parque Da Jaqueira
- Reserva Ecologica De Dois Unidos
- Lagoa Do Araca
- Palacio Da Justica
- Arquivo Judaico De Pernambuco
- Maria Farinha Beach
- Centro Cultural Correios