Oficina Ceramica Francisco BrennandCurrently Closed
- Address: Propriedade Santos Cosme e Damiao, S/N - Varzea, Recife - PE, 50740-970, Brazil
- Timings: 08:00 am - 05:00 pm Details
- Phone: +55-8132712466
- Ticket Price: 10 BRL
- Time Required: 03:00 Hrs
- Tags: Art And Culture, Family And Kids, Nature, Sculpture
Did you know ceramic making can make you famous even in this date? It worked for Francisco Brennand, widely considered as one of the world’s best. 11 kilometres out of Recife, this complex is dedicated to the man’s life work, and is nothing short of mind-boggling in its inventive nature and scope. Painting, mosaic tiles and sculpture – he’s done it all, exploring fantastic, bizarre, and surreal themes in thousands of works of art. Most of his works show strong sexual overtones.
This complex exhibits his art on the grounds of an old colonial plantation, both on the grounds of groves and lakes; and inside the building.
- Check out the cafe.
- The museum’s closing dates are regularly updated on the attraction website. Check before your visit.
- You’ll have to drive to here.
- Take a taxi; it costs about R$ 200.
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Recife before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Recife and book an accommodation of your choice.
59.91% of people who visit Recife include Oficina Ceramica Francisco Brennand in their plan
10 AM - 11 AM
57.14% of people start their Oficina Ceramica Francisco Brennand visit around 10 AM - 11 AM
People usually take around 3 Hrs to see Oficina Ceramica Francisco Brennand
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Oficina Ceramica Francisco Brennand