Paiva Beach69 Votes Currently Open
- Address: Paiva, Cabo de Santo Agostinho - PE, Brazil, Recife Map
- Timings: 24-hrs Details
- Time Required: 02:00 Hrs
- Tags: Beach, Family And Kids
30 km south of Recife, this pedestrian only beach isn’t protected by coral reefs like the Boa Viagem beach is. There are both shallow calm pools and areas with strong waves, making the beach popular with families and surfers alike. A palm grove borders the beach. In another area, there is a sulphuric mud pool believed to have skin-healing properties. On the downside, the beach barely has any amenities. You’ll have to get your own equipment whether you’re planning to surf, lounge, or picnic; also get your own umbrella.
Paiva Beach Travel Tips
- Barbeques not allowed on the beach.
How to Reach Paiva Beach
- You’ll have to drive to here.
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Recife before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Recife and book an accommodation of your choice.
- Paiva Beach Address: Paiva, Cabo de Santo Agostinho - PE, Brazil, Recife
- Paiva Beach Timing: 24-hrs
- Best time to visit Paiva Beach(preferred time): 11:00 am - 05:00 pm
- Time required to visit Paiva Beach: 02:00 Hrs
- Try the best online travel planner to plan your travel itinerary!
14.2% of people who visit Recife include Paiva Beach in their plan
4 PM - 5 PM
48% of people start their Paiva Beach visit around 4 PM - 5 PM
People usually take around 2 Hrs to see Paiva Beach
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Paiva Beach
People normally club together Mosteiro De Sao Bento and Igreja Do Carmo while planning their visit to Paiva Beach.
People also prefer to end their day with Paiva Beach.