Teatro De Santa Isabel51 Votes Currently Open
- Address: Praca da Republica, s/n - Santo Antonio, Recife - PE, 50010-040, Brazil
- Timings: 09:00 am - 05:00 pm Details
- Phone: +55-8133553323
- Ticket Price: 20 BRL
- Time Required: 03:00 Hrs
- Tags: Historical Site, Performance, Theatre, Concert, Architecture , Opera House
Opened in 1850, this historic theatre has hosted a great number of important art and political figures. It is a cute little Neo-classical building of pink, and seats about 850 people at a time. Today, most shows happen at night. If you just want to check the building out, free guided tours about the architecture and history of the theatre are on Sunday. The theatre is also home to the Recife Symphony Orchestra. Operas, musical concerts, dance performances – all performance art is par for the course here.
Entrance Ticket Details For Teatro De Santa Isabel
- Prices given is an approximation. Actual show prices may vary.
Teatro De Santa Isabel Hours
- Free guided tour on Sunday afternoons.
- Dates and times of tours are regularly updated on the attraction website.
- No booking necessary.
How to Reach Teatro De Santa Isabel
- Caixa Economica Federal Bus Station is right in front of the theatre.
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Recife before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Recife and book an accommodation of your choice.
10.49% of people who visit Recife include Teatro De Santa Isabel in their plan
84% of people start their Teatro De Santa Isabel visit around 09 AM
People usually take around 3 Hrs to see Teatro De Santa Isabel
85.71% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Teatro De Santa Isabel